Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Logging into Library Resources from Off-Campus
When you select licensed resources from the Library website, a logon screen appears.
- Type your last name and 7-digit Raider number - and you're "good to go." (Hint - no "W" in front of #.)
- You will be locked out of our server for 15 minutes if you enter the incorrect credentials too many times.
- If your name & Raider # combination does not work, contact the Library Circulation Desk at 616-234-3872.
Library Service Hours
Circulation & Building & Reference Service Hours
- Mo-Th: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Satur: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Technology in the Library
Printers / Copy Machines / Scanners: (1st & 2nd Floors)
- Printing / copying debits your RaiderCard account. You must have value on your RaiderCard account - no cash option.
- Black on White (1st-2nd Floors) and Color (1st Floor only)
- Scanning is free.
- Printing from Personal Devices
Technology Checkouts: (1st floor Circulation Desk)
- Laptops, Chromebooks, Wireless Hotspots, Headsets, Cameras, etc. for semester-long loans
- Laptops, Headsets, Phone Chargers, etc. for in-library use loans
Computer use by Community Members:
Members of the community may purchase ($10 per semester) campus computer access from GRCC's Applied Technology Center Computer Lab. During busy times, community users may be asked to log off computers to allow students access.
LLC Location & Phone Numbers
Library Phone Numbers:
- Reference Librarian / Reference Desk: 616.234.3868
- Circulation & Course Reserves: 616.234.3872
- RaiderLoan Document Delivery & Interlibrary Loan: 616.234.3749
- Library Director: 616.234.3869
Restrooms (Toilets): (1st & 2nd Floor)
- Female (west side) and Male (east side) Restrooms are available on both floors of the LLC.
- An All-Gender Handicapped Accessible Restroom is available on the 2nd floor in the NE corner.
Library & Learning Commons Tour