Who can borrow?
- This service is offered to Grand Rapids Community College students, faculty, emeritus faculty, and staff with a GRCC email address. Ferris State University affiliates may place requests through FSU.
- Your title usually arrives in 1-7 business days.
- Articles are delivered securely online to your RaiderLoan account. You will be notified via GRCC email as soon as the article PDF is available to download.
- Books and Audiovisual media:
- Pickup location - GRCC Library - 1st Floor, your title will typically arrive in 3-12 business days, and you can pick it up at the 1st Floor Circulation Desk. It may take longer if in use at some libraries, so order right away!
- Pickup location - My Home (Slower), the item will be mailed first-class when received by GRCC, so allow extra time for mail delivery.
What can be borrowed?
- Books & Audiovisual Material
- Copies not available at GRCC
What cannot be borrowed?
Many libraries will not lend the following types of materials:
- Entire periodical issues
- Genealogical material
- Rare, valuable, oversize, or unique materials
- Material with local circulation restrictions
How do I return what I borrowed?
- Article copies are yours to keep.
- Books and audiovisual media must be returned by the date due written on the item cover slip to GRCC's Library Circulation Desk; or home-delivery items by book-rate mail at your expense re-using your package, label and instructions found inside it. If you ask a classmate or professor to return an item for you, remember you are the one responsible for its return and any accrued fines from GRCC or replacement costs from the lending institution.