Who may borrow?
- RaiderLoan services are offered to Grand Rapids Community College students, faculty, emeritus faculty, and staff with a GRCC email address. Ferris State University affiliates may place requests through FSU.
- Your article usually arrives in 1-7 business days.
- Articles are delivered online to your RaiderLoan account. You will be notified via GRCC email as soon as the article PDF is available to download.
- Books and Audiovisual media:
- [Pickup location - GRCC Library - 1st Floor] your title will typically arrive in 3-12 business days, and you can pick it up at the 1st Floor Circulation Desk. It may take longer if in use at some libraries, so order right away!
- [Pickup location - My Home (Slower)] the item will be mailed first-class as soon as it is received by GRCC, so allow extra time for mail delivery.
What can be borrowed?
- Books & Audiovisual Material
- Articles in periodicals not subscribed to by GRCC
What cannot be borrowed? Many libraries will not lend the following types of materials:
- Entire periodical issues (but individual articles are okay to request)
- Materials with local circulation restrictions
- Genealogical material
- Rare, valuable, or unique materials
- New books purchased in the previous 6 months
How do I return what I borrowed?
- See the instructions on the [ Place a Request] tab.