Your can use the Ebsco eBook App to view, read, and download EBSCO ebooks.
- Create an EBSCOhost account by clicking Sign In on the Ebsco Ebooks page.
- Create an Adobe account if you don’t already have one
On Your Mobile Device
- Download the EBSCO eBooks app from Google Play or iTunes
- Find your library and sign in to with your EBSCOhost account
- Search and browse to find the titles you're interested in
- Download an EBSCO eBook by clicking on the "Download" link on the search result page
- Select your preferred checkout period and click "Checkout & Download"
- Sign in with your Adobe ID when prompted
- The title automatically opens in the EBSCO eBooks app
- Begin reading the title in the app, bookmark your place for later, and return it to the library's collection when finished
Here is more support information for using the Ebsco eBook App.