Connect to online library resources for articles & videos on music:
- Academic OneFile Recommended for scholarly users. Mostly full text. Peer-reviewed, full-text articles from journals and reference sources.
- Classical Scores Library This database includes musical scores spanning time periods from the Renaissance to the 21st century. Coverage of score types is comprehensive, with full scores, study scores, piano and vocal scores, and piano reductions.
- JSTOR JSTOR provides fulltext backfiles (some titles back to the 1800's) of many of the core research and society published journals in numerous fields. About 300 history journals are included; related disciplines include economics, political science, ethnic studies, and religion.
- Naxos Music Library The Naxos Music Library is the most comprehensive collection of classical music online and offers the complete Naxos, Marco Polo and Da Capo catalogues as well as Jazz and World music, educational products and a growing range of historical recordings featuring the biggest performers in the history of classical music. Multiple users can simultaneously listen to the same content or different contents at the same time.
- Oxford Music Online Oxford Music Online comprises the full text of The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, The New Grove Dictionary of Opera, The New Grove Dictionary of Jazz, second edition, The Oxford Companion to Music, The Oxford Dictionary of Music and The Encyclopedia of Popular Music.
- ProQuest Research Library: The Arts Contains full-text of articles from over 1100 periodicals covering the arts including music.